Reception Suite Greeters
- Greet and check-in Symphony Society donors at the Sprint Reception Suite entrance during Kansas City Symphony concerts at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
- Assist Kansas City staff with setup of the Sprint Reception Suite prior to each reception and during intermissions.
- Connect to the largest performing arts organization in the region.
- Build a background in special events, donor relations, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Receive a complimentary ticket for each performance at which the Reception Suite Host volunteers, provided seating is available.
- Receive complimentary garage parking at the Kauffman Center if volunteering for at least eight concerts during the 2016-2017 season.
- Receive a letter of recommendation following at least three months of volunteer service.
To volunteer, please send a letter of interest and your goals for volunteering to Khardcastle@kcsymphony.org
Questions? Please call (816) 218-2616 or email Khardcastle@kcsymphony.org